Friday, March 29, 2013

Blue's views

Oh, hai there :)

Thanks for dropping by. As you can see, I really like the new pad - especially the deck. I think the humans have done rather well.

But, I have to tell you, there have been some strange things going on lately. Firstly, mum spent ages putting up all these little marker flags on the walls & ceilings, and then she got grumpy at me when I proved to be awesome at catching them. I liked the ones halfway up the wall... they were especially fun.



I'm not entirely sure what's going on round here but mum & dad took photos of the ceiling gib joins (and not of me??)
And poor mum keeps muttering something about "couldn't paint a straight line to save their lives..."
I don't know what she's worried about, doesn't everyone have nine of them?

Next thing I know, someone's gone & parked a large tin can in the driveway.

And then when I turn my back for just a second, some bastard came & took away ALL my comfy indoor sleeping spots and covered everything in plastic.

It seems someone must've taken away the humans' sleeping spot too, 'cos they tried to trick me into thinking they weren't even there at all. But I know my mum's a big softy... I just jumped onto the top of the tin can and walked around & around, putting on my best pathetic little-kitty voice, until she got up and let me in.
Oh ffs woman, can't a boy get a little privacy? This is *my* bed now...

Apparently my food is still being served in the same place
...but I couldn't possibly believe that until someone shows me.

So I guess there's nothing for it but to lie down on this stupid plastic and daydream.
And what shall we daydream about today? Same thing we do everyday, Pinky, how to take over the world!
Hmmmmm. It appears someone's been busy while I wasn't watching. Well played, mumsy. Well played.

NZHerald - changing musical personality
The Big Idea-christchurch-shifting-sounds
UC - disrupted flow of music
also via Voxy, Scoop, Fok

(and more to come... Fook me! What a week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment