Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lost and found

Sing along now, you know the tune...

Oh bring back, bring back, bring back my suitcase to me, to me
Bring back, bring back, oh bring back my suitcase to meeeeeeeeee...

If you liked that little number, here's a few other fun numbers to consider:

25: The number of days since I've seen my suitcase

20: Days left to make a claim against the original carrier for lost luggage

15: Days remaining until my next trip, when I'm gonna need that suitcase (and those clothes)



6: How many times I've called the Auckland baggage centre since my return. Yay for 0800 numbers :)

4: Airports in which I've spoken to baggage personnel about my missing suitcase (San Francisco, Orlando, Akld, Chch).

4: Also the number of airlines involved in this debacle

3: How many pages my file runs to at the Akld baggage centre (possibly 4 by now)

2: Different file numbers assigned by US airlines

1: Insurance claim accepted for emergency purchases... which are currently about all I've got to wear.

1: Call from the Akld baggage centre, this morning, to say that they think they've made progress and have been speaking to the right people, and they had hoped my suitcase would arrive in Akld today buuuuutttttt... it hasn't. Maybe tomorrow. She'll call again.

sigh

Oh bring back, bring back, bring back my suitcase to me, to me
Bring back, bring back, please bring back my suitcase to me



MISSING
FIRST TIME AWAY FROM HOME
MUCH LOVED CASE & CONTENTS
RETURN EAGERLY ANTICIPATED

2 comments:

  1. I hope it brings you back a pressie from its trip LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. a free upgrade on my next flight would be nice... but I'll settle for getting all my stuff back!

    ReplyDelete